As of April 1, 2020, the state of South Carolina has closed all non-essential businesses in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 during the global pandemic.
Insurance agencies have been classified as essential businesses, and Select Insurance's Anderson office remains open during normal business hours. However, we are adopting the following protocols:
- No one except staff members will be allowed past the lobby area.
- If your business can be handled over the phone, please use that option. You can call us at (864) 964-0622 to get quotes, pay your premium with a credit or debit card or to ask questions. Do not put yourself or others in danger if it is not necessary.
- Claims are typically filed over the phone or online. Again this can be handled without coming in the office.
- Documents can be emailed, faxed or texted to and from us.
- We are not offering public restrooms to walk-ins at this time.
For more information on South Carolina’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here.
Additional News For Small Businesses
If your small business must temporarily cease or limit operations due to the pandemic, you could be eligible for assistance under the Paycheck Protection Program. This program was part of the CARES Act, which is the stimulus bill that was passed by the United States government in late March 2020. Check out the Payment Protection Plan resources below: